CGI is looking for a candidate to perform the role of a PCO with one of its clients. The associate will work with the Client Delivery Director and the Sr PM and assist him in his day-to-day activities. It includes the following
Duties and responsibilities
- Helping the Sr. PM with task handling.
- Running Project meetings, follow ups with Dev and QA resources etc
- Intake management – help the Director with Intakes for new projects or Change Requests etc
- Good interpersonal skills – You should have good interpersonal skills as the position will require coordination activities with other teams.
- Adaptable and ability to work in fast paced environment – The role will require a lot of varied undefined activities to be performed from time to time, the candidate should be able to adapt accordingly.
- Some Audit experience.
- Able to manage ambiguous situations – If requested to do a task outside of normal defined activities, the candidate should be able to perform the same without hesitatioM"
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Financial Services
- Project Management
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.