• Design and Optimize back-end system (MS SQL Server)
• Full-stack coding, end-to-end delivery, implementation, development testing, defect investigation and resolution
• API services development and enhancement
• Provide effort estimates, planning out weekly sprints alongside project objectives, while identifying and assisting in mitigating technical, schedule, and other project risks
• Collaborating with business users to understand their challenges and being able to solve those challenges by leveraging business systems and technology
• Study best practices from industry knowledge base
• At least 3 years’ experience as a full stack developer
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Software development experience of Django, Flask, Rails, LAMP, MEAN or a similar web development stack, using Python
• Strong knowledge of Python, HTML5, CSS
• Strong knowledge of MS SQL and data model design
• Strong understanding of object-oriented design and functional programming
• Experience with front-end libraries and development frameworks such as React, Vue and Angular considered an asset. Also, Bootstrap, Sass, HTML/CSS.
• Strong knowledge of API inbound/outbound connections
• Effective communication skills
- Data Modeling
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.