Meet our professionals
"CGI is looking for a Full Stack Developer (Java 11 backend and Agular frontend) to work on a range of challenging assignments related to the evolution of a variety of financial applications.
Candidates must have strong collaboration skills to work with cross functional teams and stakeholders to ensure requirements are translated into specific solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Enforce coding standards and best practices;
- Participate in planning of daily activities with the team members;
- Participate in technical design and development activities;
- Perform code reviews when necessary;
- Support the team in troubleshooting technical issues;
- Plan, direct and coordinate daily activities of a team of developers for assigned projects
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
· Core Java, Java 11
· Orakus Framework
· Microservices Architecture
· Rabbit MQ to communicate with Microservices
· Angular Java
· Springboot to communicate with rest API services
· Jenkins as a deployment tool
· Git for version control
Nice to have:
- Application Design
- Application Development
- Financial Services
- Front End Development
- Full Stack Development
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.