Provide primary end-user support for the SAP FICO and related interconnected systems. This includes troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of end-user problems as well as performing routine system maintenance checks and corrective actions such as maintaining interfaces to SAP where applicable.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Become a solid source of information in your area of expertise.
• Responsible for scoping and analyzing current business processes and requirements
• Executes system and integration testing
• Monitors/Coordinates User acceptance testing
• Formulates/writes functional specifications for customized programs
• Creates test scripts
• Oversees pre-production and cutover activities
• Creates and monitors the movement of transport requests
• Performs configuration requests raised by clients
• Analyzes reported incidents by the clients and provides a resolution within agreed SLA
• Completes service requests
• Performs unit, regression and integration tests
• Conducts risk and impact analysis of change requests raised by users
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 2-5 years of experience in the SAP FICO domain
• 2-5 years of support or application maintenance activities
• Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
• Must have a strong focus on customer needs.
• Must have analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and resolution skills.
• Self-motivated, flexible, and open to learning.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well with others and is a team player.
• Must be amenable to working in a McKinley, Taguig hybrid setup.
- SAP FICO
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.