• Experience with design and develop of solid ETL/ELT Pipelines processes for Data Ingestion, Transformation, Schematization and Orchestration with Azure Data Factory (ADF).
• Experience with Design and develop Dataflows for data Ingestion and Integration (ADF)
• Good Experience of Data Ingestion from API Sources and others like (SharePoint, Salesforce…)
• Knowledge of C# & Python
• Have knowledge of Storage Account concepts
• Creating Azure Data Lake Gen2, creating containers, uploading data, Access Control (IAM), Using Azure Storage Explorer to interact with the storage account;
• Experience of Optimisation Pipelines.
• Good knowledge of GIT DevopsExcellent knowledge of T-SQL, SQl Server
• Experience in writing Stored Procedures / Functions
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Data Analysis
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.