• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
• Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
• Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
• Create and test software prototypes
• Develop client displays and user interfaces
• Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
• Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
• 5 years of development experience using C# .NET
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
• Knowledge of performance testing and load testing result analysis/troubleshooting
• Excellent understanding of key architecture considerations/issues associated with distributed multi-tier infrastructure such as: OO design, design patterns, and SOA
• Working with SQL database and web technologies including .Net MVC, ReactJS, AngularJS, Web API’s, Web Services, API Gateway, Enterprise Service Bus(ESB), Responsive Framework(RSX) and using tools such as Tealeaf and Dynatrace.
• Ability to work in an extremely ambiguous and ever changing client environment (both technical and business) using agile development methodologies.
• Ability to multitask, work within a dynamic, fast paced environment and ability to meet deadlines required
• Strong communication (oral and written) and time management skills
- Application Deployment
- Application Design
- Application Development
- Applications Administration
- NET App
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.