• Work for a global IT and business consulting firm
• Join a collaborative development team delivering digital transformation projects and associated support services to Government clients
• Develop your consulting skills and help clients translate their business needs into citizen-centric services
• Comprehensive training provided in order for you to become a specialist in an enterprise automation and case management platform
• Develop problem-solving skills within the context of an extended Agile Team
• Flexible work arrangements. Work from client site, our Sydney office and remotely.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Help deliver effective and professional digital transformation solutions to our clients
• Provide exceptional customer service in both development and support roles
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years' commercial experience, and good working knowledge of relational databases (SQL) including server-side programming languages: Oracle PL-SQL or Microsoft T-SQL
• Experience working on configuration driven tools with custom code extensions highly regarded
• Hands-on experience with CI/CD processes working with tools such as GitLab, Docker containers and Git clients (GitKraken)
• Understanding of common API patterns (e.g. Microservices and file based integration)
• DevOps experience highly regarded
• A proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of an inclusive team
• Full permanent work rights for Australia
Knowledge, experience or a willingness to learn the following skills also required:
• Exposure to Reporting tools such as Yellowfin and Crystal reports
- Software Architecture
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Editing, updating or deleting data
You can always review your data saved in the database. You can always edit or update your data. If you have not edited your data, logged into your profile, or been actively recruited by CGI for five (5) years, your data will disappear from the database.