Descrição da Função:
CGI globally is a leading ICT company with 78,000+ professionals working in 40 countries. We have the presence, expertise and complete IT services to meet clients’ business needs anywhere, anytime and to offer our professionals challenging and rewarding careers.
Since a few years CGI established offices in Italy, the business is rapidly growing in Frascati (Rome) and Milan and we are continuously looking for new talents who are eager to embrace our vision and growth path in exciting ICT projects and activities.
• are a passionate young Software Developer willing to work in the real epicentre of Industry innovation in Italy,
• are curious, resourceful, keen and motivated,
• are ready to learn and use the state-of-the-art standards in the Semiconductor Industry,
• are motivated to work side by side with our customers and to meet their expectations,
then, our amazing team is looking for you!
This position is related to providing delivery and support to complex IT solutions to assist automation processes in the production plants of a World Leader in the semiconductor Industry, contributing to manufacturing solutions for Automotive and Internet of Things.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
The automation developer is accountable for develop and configure new IT automation solutions, drive the acceptance phase of an Equipment and deliver support (service request and incident management on automation solutions).
Main responsibilities of the role are:
• Development and acceptance activities:
- Ensure new automation development (specification gathering, Equipment connection, Equipment characterization, development and parameters settings, baseline set-up, documentation & knowledge management).
- Organize, build and perform the acceptance tests for any new automation development (from the request stage to the release of the solution in the production environment).
- Being able to collect and report about all the phases.
• Service support activities:
- Ensure L2 and L3 incident troubleshooting and deliver Service Request as per the target Service Level Agreements and required productivity.
- Participate to daily incident meetings with IT service teams and contribute to problem management and continuous improvement.
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
We principally look for bright people with excellent programming skills. Great coders are always fast learners.
Main competences would be (at least 1-3 years of experience):
• Key technical competencies: C#, .NET, VB6.
• A plus if you know also: VBScript, XML, TCP/IP, Git, SECS-I and SECS-II protocols, Station Works (or similar Automation IDE), SWBuilder, TIBCO Rendezvous (or similar publish-subscribe software), RMS (Recipe Management System),
• Other competencies: organized, client and result oriented, able to work in both an engineer and production environment (highly demanding and constrained environment).
•Knowledge of Italian and English are mandatory.
The successful candidate will be given a dedicated training on the specific systems, tools, environment and processes that are necessary to carry out the specific tasks in this particular project.
The successful candidate will be working in a team of 3-4 people at the customer premise, that is expected to grow continuously over the next years.
O que pode esperar de nós:
Donnez un élan à votre carrière.
Le secteur des technologies de l’information (TI) connaît une période extraordinaire. La transformation numérique des organisations continue de s’accélérer, et CGI est au premier plan de ce changement. Nous accompagnons nos clients dans leur démarche numérique et offrons à nos professionnels des opportunités de carrière stimulantes.
La réussite de CGI repose sur le talent et l’engagement de nos professionnels. Ensemble, nous relevons les défis et partageons les bénéfices issus de la croissance de notre entreprise. Cette approche renforce notre culture d’actionnaire-propriétaire ainsi, tous nos professionnels bénéficient de la valeur que nous créons collectivement.
Joignez-vous à nous pour prendre part à la croissance de l’une des plus importantes entreprises indépendantes de services en technologies de l’information (TI) et en gestion des processus d’affaires au monde.
Pour en savoir davantage à propos de CGI : www.cgi.com.
Les candidatures non sollicitées provenant de cabinets de recrutement ne seront pas retenues.
CGI favorise l’équité en matière d’emploi.