CGI is seeking a Senior SAP Mobility Developer with hands-on experience with SAP’s Agentry framework to join our team!
You will be supporting and enhancing a highly customized SAP Work Manager solution that interfaces with ESRI framework.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Work embedded into an ERP support team on primarily on SAP Work Manager front-end and backend development projects as well as other SAP development projects. The client runs a multitude of SAP solutions:
- IS-PS with EAM
- IS-U (CCS)
- Work Manager
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- At-least two years of work experience with SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 3.0
- A minimum of 2 years of End-to-end project experience with one or more SAP (Syclo) Agentry based applications such as Work Manager, Inventory Manager, Service Manager, and Rounds Manager
- A minimum 1+ years of experience with Enterprise Java Development
- A minimum of 3 years of Hands-on experience with SAP ABAP end-to-end Development, including OData based web-service development and maintenance
- Solid understanding of the Syclo’s Mobility add-ons on the SAP Back-end including, but not limited to:
- Syclo Configuration Panel
- BAPI Wrappers
- Mobile Data Objects
- Push Scenarios
- Functional knowledge in PM, IS-PS and IS-U modules in SAP
- Exposure to Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and its integration with SAP Mobility is a huge plus
- Integration with OpenText
Skill Set/Years of Experience:
ABAP Development - 3 years minimum experience
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 - 2 years minimum experience
SAP Agentry - 2 years minimum experience
Java Development - 1 year minimum experience
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Experience with ABAP development, focusing on the following SAP NetWeaver technologies:
- EAM (PM Work orders, Notifications, Functional locations, Equipment, etc.) with MDG
- IS-U (Device, Equipment, Functional location, Notifications and Workflow
- ABAP and ABAP-OO on SAP HANA utilizing the latest language additions
- Business Add-Ins, BAdI , Enhancement Framework, User-Exits, BTE
- RICEFW, ALE, BAdIs, BAPIs, IDocs, User-exits and Enhancements
WINTEL based power user experience: Microsoft Office skills, especially Word, Visio, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
ServiceNow, HPQC and SAP Solution Manager as ticketing tools
StreamServe - OpenText Communications Center Enterprise (CCE) - Exstream
Skill Set/Years of Experience:
Consulting/Corporate Experience - 5 years minimum experience
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- SAP ABAP
- Wintel/Windows Server
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.