CGI, a leader in providing IT and Business Processing Outsourcing Services, is looking for top talent to help our clients’ digital transformation journey.
The Cloud Architect is responsible for building and leading the solution framework for cloud computing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud.
As a Cloud Architect, you will manage the customer's future transition from on premise environments into hybrid-cloud architectures. The role requires the ability to provide new services effectively and optimize existing environments.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide expertise and leadership regarding Cloud Architecture for both infrastructure and applications in our latest generation private cloud, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and AWS.
• Assist in the business case and design of enterprise cloud solutions for both internal and external clients.
• Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels, including DevOps Engineering teams, and become a trusted advisor to global decision makers.
• Provide client and market feedback to the product and engineering teams to influence product direction.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Relevant experience as a Solutions Architect (Azure, Google Cloud or AWS)
• Experience in software design and development in one or more languages such as Python, Java, C# or similar.
• Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins).
• Experience in all aspects of cloud computing (e.g. infrastructure, storage, platforms and data, etc.), as well as with the cloud market and competitive dynamics.
• Knowledge of current infrastructure automation & continuous integration/deployment.
• In depth knowledge of networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
• Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management.
• Good level of French
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.