We offer the opportunity to work with Canada’s largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI’s 43 years of continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients – and for members; that’s why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
We're expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
Business Intelligence Report Developers - Business Objects and/or Tableau :
If you are an experienced report developer in the financial sector with strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with business and technical teams in a dynamic environment, we have an exciting opportunity to further your career. This will be an opportunity to work with top Financial Services companies to develop solutions in an Agile environment.
• Analyze existing reports against existing data sources
• Analyze new data sources using common SQL and common query tools
• Prepare design/mapping of existing reports to new data sources
• Create new reports or re-design/re-construct existing reports using new data sources
• Validate the new reports using established reconciliation techniques
• Deliver within an Agile delivery model following all client processes
• 5 - 10 years of overall IT experience
• 3 - 5 years of recent experience with BI Tools - Business Objects and Tableau
Nice to Have:
• Data analysis, profiling and modelling experience
• Experience with Snowflake data warehousing
• Experience migrating a data warehouse from Oracle to Snowflake
• Experience in ETL processing and building workflows with Alteryx
• Experience in financials or wealth management
• Strong sense of ownership and ability to drive tasks through to completion
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact directly with client representatives and technical leads
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• The ability to build consensus and resolve interpersonal challenges
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
• Demonstrate the ability to provide information and ideas in a clear, comprehensive, concise and organized manner
Required Level of Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- Business Objects
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.