Join our Enterprise Architecture Team!
CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, rated as one of the top employers in Canada.
Operating in 40 countries globally, CGI delivers an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from IT and business consulting to systems integration, outsourcing services and intellectual property solutions. With over 100+ IP-based business solutions in a sector such as Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecommunications, Utilities and Oil & Gas.
CGI supports our members’ career aspirations, offering learning initiatives and provides access to our global health and wellness program. We also offer competitive salaries and benefits such as our share purchase plan, a profit-sharing program, flexible schedules that guarantee an excellent work-life balance!
Twoje przyszłe obowiązki :
Reporting to the Director of Consulting Services, you will be responsible for designing and delivering comprehensive application systems solutions and supporting the infrastructure required in combining business sectors and technical disciplines:
• Understand and evaluate the underlying business goals of the Client
• Develop and facilitate the development of architectural roadmaps with client partners covering business transformation, enterprise technology, applications, infrastructure, and telecommunications
• Guide clients during their IT modernization journey
• Advise Enterprise Architect Leads and Strategy & Planning managers on Transformation;
• Apply innovation and new technologies
• Analyze, define, design and propose solutions to business problems
• Look after a wide variety of old and new technologies with the skills to recognize and exploit the advantages of both
• Develop plans to migrate from the existing base to the target architecture
• Understand and communicate architecture principles, approaches and standards across teams
• Work in a collaborative environment, providing architectural, technical advice and expertise and mentorship to key partners on a broad range of technology-related architectural projects
Wymagane kwalifikacje, aby odnieść sukces w tej roli:
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field and certification in TOGAF 9
• At least seven years working experience in the information technology sector
• Proven understanding of enterprise and solution architecture concepts, values, and methodologies
• Possess an extensive variety of technical knowledge (e.g. applications, enterprise technology, infrastructure, and telecommunications) and systems development life cycle experience in multiple platforms
• Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly articulate ideas to technical and business audiences
• Driven to succeed and to help others achieve their goals
• Experience in emerging technology areas such as RPA, Cloud, Data & Analytics, DevOps, IoT or others
• Confident communicator with superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• A leader who establishes relationships and accepts change
• Extensive IT industry knowledge
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Enterprise Architecture
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- RPA Development
- Strategy work
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.