Ready to join an outstanding culture that cares about diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and gives the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, and chart an exciting career?
CGI is more than just an IT company; be part of a team that supports the local community with the ability draw on global best-in-class talent. Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs, and flexible work schedules and locations.
CGI is looking for a western Canada CRM Account Manager, a dedicated and experienced professional to lead all aspects of the public and private sector portfolio.
A western location is preferred but not required immediately and eventual relocation to British Columbia would be ideal.
Twoje przyszłe obowiązki :
INDUSTRY LEADING SERVICE DELIVERY IN CRM
- Engage with operational and executive level clients to ensure satisfaction, respond to feedback and be a senior level point-of-contact for CRM applications
- Coordinate CRM delivery activities, in partnership with executives to ensure solutions provide business value
- Champion innovation to shape, develop and/or improve CGI solutions and services for the clients’ benefit
- Assess client existing CRM applications and be capable of designing, documenting, and articulating CRM transformation to target state
- Lead CRM implementation initiatives
- Build out innovative solutions, including architectural, risk and quality assessments based on proposed client requests and requirements
Wymagane kwalifikacje, aby odnieść sukces w tej roli:
- Excellent decision making, analytical and contract negotiation skills, along with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Management consulting and professional services offerings knowledge with go-to-market strategies
- Progressive Information Technology and leadership experience, focusing on enterprise CRM solutions (e.g. Dynamics, Salesforce, Siebel, SAP, ServiceNow)
- Track record for successfully leading sophisticated technical projects with emerging technologies, including experience leading enterprise scale CRM projects covering: CRM Automation, Case Management / Service Management, Integrations
- Understanding of current Cloud environments, DevOps practices and digital services trends
- Post-secondary education – Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in computer science, technology management, management information systems, business strategy, business/commerce, or related field of study.
- Industry or Domain specific designations preferred, e.g. PMP, ITIL, SAFe, CSM, Cloud and/or CRM certifications, etc.
- CRM Capability Delivery
- CRM Operations Readiness
- CRM Solutions
- Management Consulting
- Strategy & Business Consulting
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.