Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
Join CGI as a Senior QA Analyst in our Banking Business Unit.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Execute on and/or own implementation and evolution of test automation framework(s)
• Partner with quality assurance leaders in enabling complex testing strategies with automation
• Research and implement advanced features of test automation in support of an agile environment
• Define test standard methodologies, standards and guidelines; provide oversight as appropriate
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Strong SQL skills with DB and UI testing experience
• Experience working in an Agile environment, creating test plan and test cases
• Test Automation (Selenium) is nice to have
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.