Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
The role is looking for an SAP S4 HANA Project Manager to join our SAP practice who will be responsible for working closely with our client in managing their SAP and SAP S4HANA Project phases. The primary focus will be managing multiple projects including project to transition to SAP S/4 HANA and other Change request.
Candidate is required to:
• Have served as a Project Manager in several SAP ECC implementations and preferably at least 1 SAP S/4 HANA Implementation.
• Have led and managed large SAP ECC or S/4 HANA project w.r.t. project delivery, design solutions & integrations for various SAP modules
• Have Functional or Techno-functional domain expertise in SAP modules e.g. EWM / SD / MM (preferred but not mandatory)
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Manage and update project plan in support of the Fit Gap methodology
• Set up and Coordinate workshops between Client Project and CGI Consulting teams
• Guide Team through appropriate Solution Design & Implementation stages for Instance Consolidation & Template adoption leveraging past experiences of similar projects
• Manage all CGI resources, work efforts and financials
• Provide regular communications to the project team
• Maintain project scope and define Change Order requirements recommend corresponding, if applicable Perform Risks and Issues Management
• Provide Project Milestone Signoff Document with purpose and dependencies
• Create and issue weekly status report
• Escalate project concerns to CGI Practice lead and Client Program Managers
• Manage project close activities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum 5+ years of SAP Implementation Project Management experience, with functional knowledge of any SAP modules preferably SCM Warehouse management.
• Must have done 1 to 2 E2E large SAP S/4 Implementations as Project Manager & must be familiar with large scale SAP Implementation project management fundamentals
• Must be proficient in major SAP Project Management methodologies like Activate, ASAP, Hybrid Agile, Fit Gap Analysis, Global vs Local Template design and Rollout strategy implementation
• Certifications in Project Management Methodology & Frameworks will be highly preferred. Build your career with us.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.