The main responsibility of the Service Desk Analyst involves taking in Level 1 Calls and providing Level 1 Technical Support to user inquiries received either via call or email. The resource assigned is also expected to adhere to Quality Criteria in performing the tasks, including making sure that the tickets are updated with complete logs and activities. Service Desk Analyst will be supporting multiple Retail accounts.
Twoje przyszłe obowiązki :
• Handles first line incidents, including triage and troubleshooting, resolution where possible and assignment where required to 2nd/3rd line support teams and third parties
• Supports Service Request Management and Service Restoration Management Level 1 Required qualifications to be successful in this role Knowledge and Skills
• Proficient in written and verbal communication in the English and Cantonese languages
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proficient computer and technical skills.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good process mapping ability.
• Proactive, service minded and able to multi-task.
• Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc.) Behavior
• Customer Orientation
• Customer Responsiveness
• High Impact Communication
• Clear Communication Academic and Professional Qualifications
• Must be flexible with working schedule
A plus if you have knowledge of Point of Sale (POS) systems.
- Diagnostics & Resolution
- Incident Management
- Performs Well Under Pressure
- RTAC (Remote Desktop)
- Service Restoration Mgmt - 1
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- Service Request Management
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.