Job Role / Your future duties & responsibilities
• Member will be responsible to be part of the manual test team working with running regression and sprint level testing. Member will also analyze the test cases and work on reports to be presented to management. Member will work as IC in the manual test team.
• Possess good communication skills and Client Interaction experience.
•Working knowledge of the general web development landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Required qualifications for this role
• BS/MS/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering. Should be Analytically very strong.
• Hands-on knoeledge writing manual test steps.
• Self driven and should have attention for details.
• Complex product testing both mannual and using test automation tools using Agile.
• Knowledge of testing windows, web, mobility apps with associated operating systems. Knowledge about different browsers.
• Quick learner
• Possess good communication and presentation skills.
Technologies required Manual Testing experience preferable in Utilities Domain.
Mandatory Skills: Manual Testing, Writing of Manual Test steps, Review of Test cases, Writing manual test cases which are Automation ready.
Desired Skills: TFS, Agile Scrum Methodology,Utilities Domain
- Manual Testing
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.