Motivated? Process oriented? You are a team player and looking to advance your career and make an impact? The CGI Change Management team is looking for candidates who love working in a mature, collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to control and oversee all requests for infrastructure, environmental and application changes and contribute to ensuring the success and evolution of CGI and it’s clients. Stable working hours, the opportunity to gain valuable experience with multiple industry leading tools and collaborate with multiple teams, are only some of the aspects which will allow you to build strong and meaningful relationships within CGI and with our clients. You will have the ability to perform your duties from a comfortable, easily accessible office located in proximity of public transportation and parking. If you are ready to face new challenges daily, develop your management skills (e.g. effective communication, leadership), and stand by detail and quality oriented work, now is the time for you to be part of our team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Follow up on change request submitted by the technical teams to ensure the quality of the documentation.
• Revise all demands, regardless of the client, created by technician, specialist, and or other IT representative.
• Follow up and confirm the change management processes are followed.
• Coordinate technical information between technical teams, client representatives and other users.
• Prevent or manage scheduling conflicts.
• Communicate with customer (written, verbally, face-to-face)
• Keep track of changes as per CGI process on a daily basis.
• Ensure that changes are rigorously included in the appropriate tools (eg. Service Now)
• Ensure adequate release and stowage of changes to come with involved teams.
• Collaboration with various groups of change coordinators and support (project and production environment)
• Ensure that the changes comply with approved procedures in place and start escalation if required.
• Actively participate in working sessions on the new standards and coordinate changes.
• Generate and distribute standard reports and ADHOC.
• Follow-up on the closure of completed changes.
• Perform various clerical tasks.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Excellent communication skills
• Bilingual: French & English, both written and oral
• Availability to work flexible hours during the day (between 8 am and 6 pm)
• Must be motivated, well-organized and resourceful.
• Ability to work in a multi-client environment.
• Must be comfortable in dealing with clients and understanding the client/service provider relationship
• Strong leadership skills along with strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work in an often demanding and stressful environment.
• Team player, ability to ask and share knowledge.
• ITIL knowledge
• Good knowledge of Windows platforms,
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Access and Visio
• Knowledge of Remedy ticketing system, an asset
• Knowledge of ISO procedures and audits, an asset.
Education and Certification
• College degree in an IT domain or;
• 3 to 5 years of experience in an IT support environment (helpdesk experience, network or server administrator, etc.)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.