Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! We have challenging career opportunity for a Full Stack Lead Developer
to work for our clients across various industries.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Solid working experience in React/React Native.
• Solid working in experience GraphQL and GraphQL Schema design.
• Certification on Google Cloud Architect or Google Cloud Engineer or similar. Must have working experience with GCP and Terraform.
• Development lead role; Ability to communicate the best practices to the team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
UI Design Skills
• Expert in User Experience.
• Expert in creating UI solutions with reusable responsive components.
• Excellent understanding of the Design Systems using the Design tokens in Figma.
• Experience with HTML/CSS.
Web UI Development Skills
• Experience with multi-platform UI development with React Native Expo/HTML/CSS.
• Experience with React JS, JSX, NPM and Node.
• Experience in developing Web UIs with multilingual and multi-theme support.
• Experience in using REDUX for the state management.
• Experience with Single Page Application development with centralized logging and analytics solution.
• Experience with Git.
• Ability to research, experiment and provide solutions on various topics.
• Experience in developing automated testing scripts for the SPA applications.
• Ability to guide a group of developers with best practices of UI development.
Backend Development Skills
• Expert in developing Experience APIs using GraphQL.
• Ability to design complex GraphQL schemas and mapping them to the upstream System APIs.
• Experience with NPM, Node JS and Express.
• Experience with custom module development in Node.
• Understanding of Cryptography modules in Node.
• Understanding of REST APIs and JSON.
• Familiar with Redis caching solutions and session management.
• Experience with Git.
• Experience with developing automated testing scripts for the GraphQL APIs.
• Ability to guide a group of developers with best practices of Schema design.
Google Cloud Skills
• Experience with Cloud Native (CI/CD pipeline, Terraform and Spinnaker)
• Experience with Kubernetes, Docker Image and YAML script development.
• Familiar with Google Cloud Logging and Monitoring
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.