CGI Federal, a wholly owned subsidiary of CGI, and an industry leader in providing support and services to industry stakeholders by addressing Section 8 Project Based inquiries. CGI is looking for an Operations minded Customer Relations Specialist, to be responsible for managing a team of CSRs located in Albany, NY. This is a fast-paced and results driven environment. The ideal candidate thrives in a work environment that provides a great deal of autonomy and values independent leadership that motivates others to achieve outstanding results.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
1) Receive and respond to large volumes of assigned calls, documenting systems with written communication and supporting documents, in accordance with the HUD Annual Contribution Contract (ACC) Acceptable Quality Levels (AQL) and CGI internal timeframes.
• 2) Call follow-up to confirm resolution based on appropriate action on behalf of caller and management.
• 3) Working with other departments at various locations as it relates to resolutions associated with call investigations.
4) Portfolio Management, responsible for the day-to-day management activities, reviewing reports to meet internal and external AQL, staying abreast of project knowledge, and escalating issues in a timely manner.
5) Setting goals and objectives to meet quarterly and annual member performance evaluations.
6) Effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders, including government or commercial clients.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a team. They must possess and demonstrate portfolio management experience, organizational ability, problem solving and analytical skills as it pertains to HUD-Subsidized Multifamily Housing Programs. The candidate must have a history in effective communications and a proven track record of superior operations and production management.
1) Associate's degree in business or similar field or equivalent experience in lieu of education
2) 2 years’ experience within a Call Center environment
3) Experience with interpreting and understanding government guidelines
4) Proven ability to manage a portfolio workload within short timelines
5) Excellent analytical skills and strong decision making abilities
6) Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
7) Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, production environment and meet operational goals
8) Intermediate proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Call/Contact handling
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Customer Service & Support
- Microsoft Office
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.