• 5+ years solution architecture, preferably in retail solutions
• Solid understanding of current retail and Omni channel industry trends
• Experience driving retail IT roadmaps
• Solid understanding of retail business concepts and the IT architecture and systems required to enable them
• 10+ years in retail IT environments
• 5+ years Systems Analysis with a good high-level understanding of current technologies
• 5+ years business analysis experience, with particular focus on working with cross-functional teams to draw out, align and document business requirements and objectives
• 3+ years leading retail project teams (as technical team lead or PM)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Strong analytical skills
• Solid communication skills, oral and written, including documenting and presenting solutions, proposals and roadmaps
• Ability to facilitate discussions between IT and business teams
• Team and relationship building skills
• Ability communicate and work effectively with members at any level within a large organization, from the front lines to the executive, on both the IT and business teams
• Courage to make and/or advise on key decisions
Nice to Have
• Experience implementing POS systems and/or interfacing POS systems with other retail systems
• Hybris/SAP experience
• Telco/wireless industry knowledge/experience
• Project/program management experience
• GK POS experience
• Fujitsu POS experience
• Omni channels solution experience
• Development background
- Application Development
- Solutions Architecture
- Systems Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.