CGI Federal’s Housing Compliance team that partners with a local public housing authority and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to assist in the provision of affordable housing has an opening for a Central Contract Specialist. This is an opportunity to join an energetic team with a collaborative management group and work with affordable housing owners and management companies within an assigned portfolio of properties. New team members receive in-depth training to prepare them for their role. Additional training and professional development opportunities are also available, both for the affordable housing industry and general business skills.
The successful candidate will work directly with property owners and staff to assist them with renewals of their affordable housing contracts, determining their annual rent adjustments, and monthly payment requests. The candidate will use CGI’s propriety IT systems as well as the Microsoft Office Suite to accomplish day-to-day tasks.
Twoje przyszłe obowiązki :
The Contract Specialist is responsible for managing a portfolio of assisted housing contracts to ensure the accurate and timely completion of all required tasks, which includes the following:
• Perform detailed reconciliation of monthly voucher payments to property owners,
• Renew expiring Housing Assistance Payments contracts,
• Perform annual contract rent adjustments,
• Evaluate and approve owner’s claims for reimbursement due to unpaid rent, tenant damages and vacancies,
• Maintain property files and records retention in accordance with HUD and corporate policy,
• Maintain positive relations with owners, residents and their representatives, neighborhood groups and local governments.
Wymagane kwalifikacje, aby odnieść sukces w tej roli:
• Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Desire to work in a team environment.
• Proven ability to accurately and timely complete tasks within the established timelines and quality standards.
• Proven ability to understand, interpret and apply written policies and procedures.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Learn from past experiences and apply to future circumstances.
• Ability to multi-task, be self-motivated and proactive.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
• 3-5 years of experience performing tasks in a regulatory environment.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Customer Service & Support
- Microsoft Office
- Time Management
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.