Are you a driver of change with the talent to inspire clients and colleagues? Come and join us as a Digital Transformation Solution Architect within our Technology Practice at CGI. You will help shape the digital revolution, taking responsibility for some of the world’s most ambitious transformation projects.
Architecting cutting-edge commercial and state government projects, your work will have a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. We’re a Top 100 employer so when you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
A compelling communicator and a natural motivator, you’ll deliver the very best solutions working with enthusiastic teams of experts. Your vision, technical and industry expertise and professional acumen will deliver innovation with a real customer focus.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Digital Transformation Solution Architect, you will work directly with Clients from across our portfolio in New England formulating all aspects of solution approaches and development. You will be accountable for and apply proven expertise of application modernization, cloud architecture, intelligent automation and innovation thereby contributing to a high level of Client satisfaction.
Your expertise in application design and development, cloud-native development, IoT, data analytics, security, Agile, continuous deployment, automated testing and DevOps will be instrumental in enabling our client to achieve their objectives. You will bring lessons learned and expertise from leading successful custom development of open source-based applications in the cloud.
You will represent CGI as a thought leader in the New England region formulating solution approaches and proposals and be the technical expert leading oral presentations to our clients. You will help CGI teams to kick-off complex engagements successfully and interject when issues arise during implementation activities. As a senior member of the Technology team, you will mentor junior members and help in their career aspirations.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A total of 12+ years of Information Technology experience with minimally 8 years’ hands on experience in one or more architecture domains (e.g. solutions architecture, application architecture)
• Experience in working closely with Customer’s technical leads, engineering teams and architecture stakeholders for developing technical roadmaps and architecture framework capabilities for use by other development teams
• Hold advanced certifications with at least one cloud service provider
• Strong technical presentation skills with the ability to convey complex concepts in an easy to understand way
• Expertise in Microservices architecture, building Serverless applications
• Experience and expertise architecting cloud solutions leveraging one of the public cloud providers
• Experience establishing legacy modernization and migration roadmaps for large scale applications
• Experience with event-driven applications using queues, service bus and other related patterns
• Experience implementing solutions that leverages Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Experience working in an end-to-end enterprise DevOps environment leveraging Containerization, Infrastructure and Configuration as a code, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipeline
• Experience estimating large scale projects effort, resources and associated incremental phased approach
• Knowledge of the Agile methodology
• Experience writing blogs, white papers is a plus
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or Information/Computer related field
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma/GED
- Development (Fed)
- Client Management
- Solutions Architecture
- Cloud architect
- Artificial Intelligence
- Natural Language Processing
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.