required Professional Expertise
- Expertise and abilities to convert customer requirements into innovative technical solutions.
– experience in creating/delivering pre-sales and presentations and leading client facing communications
– Communication skills are an absolute necessity for business collaboration
– Ability to collaboratively sell solutions in a high matrix environment
– Balance of sales and technical skills with creative thinking skills
– Demonstrated Ability to actively listen and determine customer needs
– Strong Communication skills, written and verbal with an Ability to articulate and influence key stakeholders / decision makers.
– Exhibited interpersonal and verbal Communication skills
– Demonstrate a level of courage and enthusiasm to drive IBMs business forward
– Continuous value delivery oriented
– Effective collaborator with proven process & value improvement skills
– Ability to work in changing, ambiguous and/or resource-constrained situations
– Ability to shift priorities quickly and capacity to handle MULTIPLE priorities
– Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories with leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
– proven Ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via digital practices, technology an Automation
– Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging Automation capabilities that drive increased business value.
– Strong Communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop/present materials that are appropriate for the audience.
– business development skills
– expertise in Industry specific transformation pain points and requirements
Required Technical Skills
Hands on experience on RPA tools and Cognitive platforms such as – Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Redwood, Open Span, WorkFusion etc. (Any 2 of them)
Experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net (Any 4 of them)
Experience with tools like NICE, Nuance, OCR tools, Enterprise Systems SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Custom Apps, ITSM Tools Service Now, BMC Remedy, Jira etc., automation platforms/ frameworks/ tools
Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
Experience with Process Analysis and Automation, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
Should be able to Prioritize and manage Multiple Portfolios
Good to have certifications such as ITIL, TOGAF, CoBIT, PMP, Prince2, Lean Six Sigma
- DevOps Engineering
- RPA Development
- Automation Anywhere
- Automation with PowerShell
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.