*** Open to remote work anywhere in Atlantic Canada ***
CGI is seeking a Senior RPA Developer with strong Python experience to help our Life Sciences client automate their business processes.
Key Responsibilities of Role:
- Modelling and developing out robotic processes during the project development stage using UiPath
- Updating and maintaining Developer Standards around RPA best practices
- Mentoring and guiding peers via code reviews, dev sessions and pair-programming
- Investigating and documenting better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development
• 2+ years of demonstrated UiPath development skills
• Experience using Python libraries for: NLP (NLTK/Regex/DiffLib), web scraping (Selenium), data scraping, data analysis/manipulation (e.g. Pandas), OCR, image processing, computer vision (Numpy/OpenCV), machine learning (TensorFlow/PyTorch), search (Fuzzywuzzy)
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming languages and application/automation development
• Comfort utilizing Jira or similar tool to manage work in sprints or Kanban boards
Required Level of Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong written and oral and comprehension communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Flexibility, self-motivated, and has the ability to give and receive feedback
• Ability to working effectively and collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
• Able to multitask effectively
• Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
• Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Enjoy working in a self-teaching, learning organization
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team member
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.