CGI is looking for a seasoned Data Architect with prior extensive cloud product suite experience. Collaborating with business and technology teams, this key role will drive data architecture strategy and direction.
You will join our growing Financial Services unit in Stockholm and will be working with some of CGI’s key Banking clients on global market leading solutions. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will work in a really cool team that is tasked with creating and managing Data/Information infrastructure. As a member of our team at CGI, you will get the chance to influence and make a difference on a global arena but with a local base in Stockholm. We will challenge you and we will provide you with an excellent opportunity to build your future career.
To be able to succeed in the role, we are looking for you who have strong drive with client focused mindset; have experience with popular data warehouse, like Redshift / BigQuery / Snowflake; have experience with AWS/Azure/GCP cloud services.
In this role, you will need to:
• Provide solutions that integrate various technologies (e.g. data acquisition, transformation, tuning, governance, management, automation, business intelligence topologies).
• Provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers, etc.) and mentor team to build necessary competencies by understanding current-state architectures and existing tech stacks, best practices, and cloud market trends.
• Develop and execute a cloud migration plan for existing applications
• Able to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with critical stakeholders in a client’s organization.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• An understanding of Cloud Architecture is essential for designing robust solutions that incorporate technology, strategy, culture, and processes
• Knowledge of the cloud and on-prem computing platform, its many services, and dimensions of scalability
• Proven experience assessing client’s workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop a business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
• Strong expertise in data technology with experience in one or more of the technologies – Public Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), Massively Parallel Processing Architectures, Serverless Architectures, Query Processing Engines, Data Virtualization, API Integrations
• Hands-on experience with cloud data and analytics services like Data Factory, Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics, Amazon Redshift, Google Big query, Delta Lake & Snowflake DWH
• Ability to design full data management architecture to provide useful output from complex database systems
• Hands-on experience modernizing data technology and information architecture on public cloud including migration to cloud-native
• Experience with implementing data governance. Sound knowledge and experience with implementing security, privacy, data quality and metadata management on a data platform
• Data Migration experience – Teradata/Oracle/SQL Server or Hadoop workloads to cloud DWH (Snowflake/RedShift/Big Query)
• Experience with all facets of data pipeline construction - ETL/Real-time, data management and consumption (e.g. BI, Micro-services) architectures and tooling etc.
• Strong technical team leadership mentorship and collaboration
• Experience working in an Agile Development Software environment
Agile certifications are to be considered an advantage, or at least experiences of working in an agile delivery. You are comfortable leading virtual teams and able to influence and direct people without direct line management responsibility, you are also experienced in organizing and leading workshops focused on requirements gathering, analysis and refinement.
You possess strong communication and presentation skills and an ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with business stakeholders and gain trust in order guide and influence them.
Would you like to know more?
We look forward to hearing from you! If there is still something you are wondering about, feel free to contact Vishal Khaparde, firstname.lastname@example.org. Good Luck!
Travel is included in the role. Background checks and security checks may be required. Read more about CGI: www.cgi.se
What we at CGI offer you
CGI's combination of global and local presence, with offices in 30 locations in Sweden, provides satisfied clients but also means that you as an employee always have an office near you. This in combination with flexible working hours gives you the opportunity for a balance between private life and work, no matter where in life you are.
At CGI, there are also great opportunities for internal career paths where you can choose to become a specialist in your field, broaden yourself in new areas or take a senior position
Benefits for our employees:
• Parental pay: We pay up to about 90% of your salary during your first period of staying home
• CGI Employee Stock Purchase Plan: As a shareholder, you have the opportunity to influence and in our stock purchase program, CGI matches your contribution, up to 3% of your monthly salary
• Wellness allowance: We offer an annual wellness allowance of 3,000 SEK
• Secure employment: Our consultants all have collective agreements and insurance
• Pension plan: We offer attractive pension solutions
• Beneficial Car leasing: The car is used as a private car but is leased by CGI.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.