Rencontrez nos professionnels
Description du poste :
Ready to join an outstanding culture that cares about diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and gives the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, and chart an exciting career?
CGI is more than just an IT company; be part of a team that supports the local community with the ability to draw on global best-in-class talent. Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs, and flexible work schedules and locations!
CGI-BC is looking for an experienced Business Developer / Account Manager for the Healthcare sector, a dedicated and experienced professional to lead all aspects of the sales cycle. If you understand the nuances of large Healthcare accounts in developing incremental sales and have a consultative approach to participating in account management responsibilities, this role is for you!
You will work primarily in the Victoria region but will also visit other client sites in other BC locations collaborating with our Western Canada and Canadian Healthcare teams.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
- Identify, qualify and close sales pursuits within targeted Healthcare sector accounts
- Translate the Client's business and related IT strategy into partnership opportunities
- Possess a deep understanding of the strategic direction for the CGI Health and Government Sectors and develop integrated pursuit plans to fulfill the direction
- Develop positive relationships with prospective clients, decision-makers, and influencers for complex service offerings
- Retain ownership for the sales management process, from opportunity identification to contract closing
- Management of end-to-end smaller statements of work
- Contribute to sophisticated client proposal responses, writing key sections highlighting the best of CGI for all proposals and presentations
- Ability to work collaboratively within our established business development processes, which includes an accountability framework of defined sales call and revenue targets
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the healthcare landscape in BC, as well as the full range of CGI services and IP available to serve clients best interests
- Drive market awareness and promote CGI services
- Provide CGI’s delivery teams with client insights
- Co-ordinate CGI’s involvement in associations, conferences, university, and other industry-related events
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
- 5+ years of successful business development experience, with 2 of the most recent years focused in British Columbia
- Extensive sector contacts, including Senior Management, Executive Directors and CxO levels
- Experience positioning and selling complex IT solutions, including management consulting, systems integration, application development, and multi-year application management services
- Proven track record of selling $500K- $2M services annually
- Significant subject matter knowledge in one or more areas (i.e. acute/clinical/community health, public health, enterprise architecture, EMR/EHR interoperability, Cloud, etc.)
- Significant knowledge of financial strategies/concepts related to the healthcare sector and cost model development
- General public sector solution sales experience
- Excellent consultative selling
- Exceptional listening skills and the ability to understand client’s needs and offer solutions
- Understand people dynamics and healthcare/government culture
- Creativity in creating opportunities and solutions
- Outstanding written, presentation, and communication skills
- Relevant university or college degree
- Formal sales training is desired
- Gestion des comptes
- La Livraison de Capacité de commercialisation
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.