Please note this is a future opportunity that we are looking to fill by November 2022
Ready to join an outstanding culture that cares about diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and gives the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, and chart an exciting career?
Be part of a team that supports the local community with the ability draw on global best-in-class talent! Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs, and flexible work schedules and locations.
In collaboration with leaders and key project partners, the successful candidate will assess, plan, implement and evaluate change initiatives. In addition, the candidate will build an understanding of the organization’s resources and capacity for change and develop
Your future duties and responsibilities:
•Lead the development of organizational change strategies and plans to support sophisticated IT programs and projects
•Apply a structured change management approach and methodology to change caused by projects and change efforts
•Develop measurable and targeted change management plans, including a communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, risk mitigation plan and resistance management plan
•Work with leadership teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
•Partner with key stakeholders across the organization to support the execution of specific engagement strategies and plans
•Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• University Degree or College Diploma
• A minimum of five (5) years of recent relevant work experience in organizational change management, communications, and training
• Demonstrated experience working with scrum teams and delivering change management services in an agile environment or with an organization going through an agile transformation
Additional Qualifications The following will also be considered:
• Demonstrated experience working with data and information programs/projects
• Demonstrated advanced knowledge of organizational change principles, approaches, and methodologies (e.g. ADKAR)
• Demonstrated ability to coach at all levels of an organization
• Demonstrated experience facilitating virtual meetings and workshops
• Demonstrated experience in developing strategic communications and working in collaboration with communication teams to provide effective communications through a variety of methods
• Demonstrated ability to develop effective presentations and present information clearly and concisely
• Change Management Professional (CMP) Certification and/ or Prosci
- Change Management
- Organization Dev & Change Mgmt
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.