Azure ETL Data Engineer
Azure ETL Data Engineer - 6+ Years
Job Description for Azure ETL Data Engineer:
• Design and develop ETL processes based on functional and non-functional requirements in Azure platform
• Design and develop migration process from SQL Server to Azure platform
• Understand the full end to end development activities from design to go live for ETL development in Azure platform
• Recommend and execute improvements
• Document component design for developers and for broader communication.
• Understand and adopt an Agile (SCRUM like) software development mindset
• Follow established processes/standards, business technology architecture for development, release management and deployment process
• Execute and provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
Job Requirement for Azure ETL Data Engineer:
• Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
• Microsoft Azure certified – Data Engineer
• Working experience (> 3 years) in Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, ADLS, Datadog, Azure SQL DB, Azure Synapse
• Hands-on experience in Python / Spark / Pyspark / JSON
• SQL Server (SSIS)
• Working experience with data modeling, relational modeling and dimensional modeling
• General knowledge about file formats (e.g. XML, CSV, JSON), databases (e.g. MS SQL, Oracle) and different type of connectivity is also very useful.
• Data files movement via mailbox
• Source-code versioning/promotion tools, e.g. Git/Jenkins
• Orchestration tools in Azure platform
• Sqoop / Hadoop / Shell Script
• Java / Scala
• Experience in Agile environment
• Tracking and collaboration tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams)
- Azure architect
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake
- Data Engineering
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Shell Script
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.