Meet our professionals
CGI UK Careers - Architect - FS
If you love finding innovative solutions to improve complex systems, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK, and it needs your help.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
CGI is looking to hire talented Solutions Architects to work across our UK Business, be that financial services, utilities, telecoms, central / local / secure government clients. These opportunities will allow the right person to shape compelling value propositions for new clients building upon new cutting edge and successful existing technical capabilities.
You could help design and implement a host of changes to the financial services sector, the MOD of even Central and Local Government. Whatever you end up working on it will likely be in a fast-paced, agile environment.
Your workload for new deliveries will be high and the teams use whichever services our customers demand and as you can imagine no two are the same.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and recommend solution options aligned with client requirements and business objectives;
- Develop technical designs which ensure functional and non-functional requirements are met;
- Drive the technical quality of proposals and delivery ensuring alignment with technical governance;
- Produce effort and cost estimates for solutions;
- Manage technical issues and risks;
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- A track record in the ideation, design, implementation and/or acceptance of complex ICT delivery projects.
- Solution Estimation and Planning
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Knowledge of key architecture frameworks & tooling (e.g. TOGAF, NAF, MODAF, Archimate)
- A track record of working with Information Systems, Cyber and Multi Domain Integration
- Cloud Solutions are at the heart of our delivery, so a track record in any of Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform is a given
We celebrate and reward our colleagues through a variety of methods, and we promote the health and well-being of our members through a range of programs and activities. We are also committed to ensuring a safe work environment through the prevention of harmful workplace incidents including physical harm, harassment and violence.
Unconditionally inclusive – we know diversity brings a great greater variety of ideas, perspectives and experiences to the workplace. We actively encourage diversity at CGI and inclusivity is one of our top priorities, with support networks for Parents, Women, LGBT+, BAME, Neurodiversity and Disability.
- Azure architect
- Cloud architect
- Google Certif Cloud Architect
- Solutions Architecture
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.