If you love finding innovative solutions to improve complex business challenges and have experience in designing and delivering cloud technologies and approaches to solving them, then lets about coming on board and driving change with our global client. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you. And the even better news? Our innovative team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better. Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options and a cycle to work scheme. As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Gathering system requirements working together with clients, application architects and product owners
• Implementation and configuration of Azure services for both IaaS/PaaS like Virtual machines, API Management, Storage (Blob, File, Data Lake), Databases (Azure SQL Managed Instances\databases), Containers (AKS, Azure Functions), Networking (NSG’s, Azure Firewall, Application Gateway)
• Generation of scripts and templates using Terraform for the provisioning of cloud resources
• Configuration of the network, connectivity and security
• Building CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps and Git
• Monitoring and patching, security reviews and policy adherence
• Implement security and protect identities
• Troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components
• Communication between various delivery functions and clients, both internal and external
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Strong experience delivering solution within Azure utilising multiple services
• Strong Windows\Microsoft Operating System knowledge
• Good working knowledge on Azure Infra (VM, VNet, AD, security, log analytics, Azure site recovery etc)
• Experience of IaC with Terraform or ARM scripting
• Ability to work within an Agile team environment
• Splitting time effectively across multiple projects• Windows Server 2012 R2 onwards, Windows Server Update Services
• Active Directory (including Azure AD, Domain Controller migrations and Group Policy)
• Terraform/ARM Scripting
• Azure DevOps/Git
• Exchange Server
• Remote Desktop Services
• Experience of working as an Wintel\Azure Engineer for more than 3 years
• Microsoft\Azure certified
• Exposure to other cloud service providers like AWS and GCP
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure DevOps
- Exchange Server
- Windows Server Update WSUS
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.