Meet our professionals
CGI UK Careers - Be Part of Our Story
Working for highly performing global IT and Business Consulting firm, our work has a wide reach - we help make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, we’ll do the same for you. Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme making you a member, not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit of discounted private health insurance, world class training, access to employee assistance and well being programs. CGI also offer flexible working arrangements so you can do your best work.
Join the newly created Space, Defence and Intelligence sector in Australia and grow as the team expands. You will be working closely with our director to develop key local relationships with government and industry. You manage initial engagements with clients and coordinate internal commercial processes to expand our business. Experience in any sector is welcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Support the successful tendering and governance of work opportunities
• Build executive client relationships and support business growth activities. Identify opportunities for expansion of work
• Collaborate with clients and 3rd party vendors to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems
• Project coordination/administration
• Business analysis
• Travel to client locations across in South Australia, New South Wales and ACT
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A Graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, Engineering, Space Science or Business, who have completed electives in computing, Information systems, cybersecurity or analytics is highly desirable.
• Experience selling into the Defence/Government sectors or general business development/sales experience is desirable.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional relationships
• The ability to think outside of the box and innovate when problem-solving
• A strong communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
• A great attitude and hunger for learning
• Flexibility and the ability to deal with ambiguity
• A strong sense of ownership, with a track record of managing your time and meeting deadlines
• Inclusive, team orientated and willing to support others to achieve their goals in line with CGI’s values
• The ability to gain a baseline security clearance.
Our working approach is built around our client’s needs. That’s not to say yours aren’t important too and in a post-pandemic world, we want to extend the offer of an open discussion to you as to whether a role can be office or home-based, flexible or hybrid.
Unconditionally inclusive. We know diversity brings a great greater variety of ideas, perspectives and experiences to the workplace. We actively encourage diversity at CGI and inclusivity is one of our top priorities.
- Bid Invitation Processing
- Bid Management
- Tender processing
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Editing, updating or deleting data
You can always review your data saved in the database. You can always edit or update your data. If you have not edited your data, logged into your profile, or been actively recruited by CGI for five (5) years, your data will disappear from the database.