At CGI, a world leader in digital consulting and services, we are convinced that digital and innovation are great levers to accelerate the transformation of society and put technology at the service of the greater number.
Our 78,000 experts around the world, including 150 in Luxemburg, support companies and administrations on a daily basis in the implementation of their IT transformation to make them more efficient. All those challenges will punctuate your daily journey alongside our experts.
CGI is currently looking for a Java Back-End Developer (F/M) for its Luxemburg office.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Java Back-End Developer Analyst, you will participate:
• To the application maintenance and customer support
• To the testing phase (unit & non-regression test)
• To the application debugging while being a source of propositions regarding the continuous improvement of applications
• To the deployment and production steps
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You justify at least 4 years of relevant experience in one of the following technologies:
• Back end: Java 8 or + (Stream API, Lambdas), Spring Boot
• Tools: Apache Camel
• Environment: Linux
• Database: Oracle
• Are curious and dynamic
• Have a taste for innovation, are autonomous and like teamwork
• NEED to speak French and have at least a B2 level in english (writing and speaking)
Are considered as assets:
• Experience in agile practices and devops
• Functional knowledge in the following banking areas: Wealth, Asset Management, Private Banking, Triplae A, industry and public sector...
• Back end: Spring, JPA / Hibernate
• Tools: Maven, Node / NPM, Webpack, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Docker
• Database: PostgreSQL, MariaDB, DB2
We ensure that applicants receive equivalent treatment regardless of their sex, gender identity, marital status, color, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, responsibilities for dependents , physical or mental handicap.
Our hiring decisions are made solely on the basis of skills, qualifications and experience.
- Application Deployment
- Application Design
- Application Development
- Availability Management
- Behaviour Driven Development
- Embedded Software Development
- Integration Architecture
- Legacy System Integration
- Object Oriented Programming
- Release Management
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
According to articles 38 - 40 of the law of January 6th, 1978 relative to the computing, to the files and to the liberties, N 78-77 modified Law, you have a right of access and rectification.