Meet our professionals
CGI UK Careers - Be Part of Our Story
Working for highly performing global IT and Business Consulting firm, our work has a wide reach - we help make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, we’ll do the same for you. Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme making you a member, not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit of discounted private health insurance, world class training, access to employee assistance and well being programs. CGI also offer flexible working arrangements so you can do your best work.
Join the newly created Space, Defence and Intelligence sector in Australia and grow as the team expands. You will work with a talented team of subject matter experts and IT professionals to deliver end to end IT solutions for our clients. We are looking to grow a broad variety of space opportunities within the team and are looking for someone with experience in the space sector.
Key business areas we are looking to grow include:
• Spacecraft and payload command & control.
• Space domain awareness mission systems.
• Earth observation and geo-spatial intelligence applications and data processing.
• AI, machine learning and data analytics for space systems.
• Converged 5G terrestrial/Satcom networks, including IoT.
• Space launch and range.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Deliver on projects won, whether in a project management capacity or consulting subject matter expert
• Develop and manage project plans
• Build executive client relationships and support business growth activities. Identify opportunities for expansion of work
• Collaborate with clients and 3rd party vendors to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems
• Travel to client locations across in South Australia, New South Wales and ACT
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least 5 years’ commercial experience in a technical, advisory, or project management role in aerospace or space.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• A winning mindset, self-starter and demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
• The ability to gain a baseline security clearance
Our working approach is built around our client’s needs. That’s not to say yours aren’t important too and in a post-pandemic world, we want to extend the offer of an open discussion to you as to whether a role can be office or home-based, flexible or hybrid.
Unconditionally inclusive. We know diversity brings a great greater variety of ideas,
perspectives and experiences to the workplace. We actively encourage diversity at CGI and inclusivity is one of our top priorities.
- Solution Design
- Solutions Architecture
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Editing, updating or deleting data
You can always review your data saved in the database. You can always edit or update your data. If you have not edited your data, logged into your profile, or been actively recruited by CGI for five (5) years, your data will disappear from the database.