***Open to remote work anywhere in Atlantic Canada***
CGI is seeking a seasoned project managers to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services.. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This project manager will work at various CGI/ clients consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives from road map assessment architecture best practice phase implementations, and go live.
CGI Life Science vertical is looking to invest in additional Project Managers to support some significant upcoming growth. This position will report into the Life Science Invest Accounts teams and will be assigned to deliverables based projects within our extensive Life Science client base. These will be Fixed Price and T&M based initiatives of various sizes and value (could be a blend of on-shore and virtual resources). Besides managing day-to-day activities on assigned projects. Must be able to clearly and effectively manage scope and client expectations. .
Required Skills and Experience
• Strong Delivery PM (15+ yrs exp) with proven ability to develop/manage resources (some virtual), risks, deliverables, presentations, quality, etc.
• Domain Experience in Life Science
• Successful track record managing initiatives of various sizes and value
• Ability to develop/conduct status meetings/presentations w/project stakeholders and management.
• Excellent communication and written skills, ability to dynamically manage change.
• Familiar with any one of these tools: MS Office, SharePoint, MS Project, MSPS Ability to travel and work from client sites as necessary
• Life Science background or has work in pharma related agencies (FDA NIH CDC etc)
• Ability to work cooperatively with other PMs in a shared environment.
• Understands budgeting and the importance of financial management of the project.
• PMP or other Management Certification.
• Ability to work with and manage, clients, their vendors amp; 3rd party suppliers.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.