Conoce a nuestros profesionales
Descripción de la publicación:
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a CGI team located in Montreal. Involved in every cycle of project delivery, this role provides design authority in terms of application architecture, security & network requirements, specification and design review and implementation. The ideal candidate has a developer background with a hands-on can do approach, leading and coaching a strong team, composed of DBA, Sysadmin, Developers and DevOps engineer.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
Reporting to the Director, Consulting Services, the successful candidate will act as the integration technical lead in domain, migrating from VM to container base infrastructure:
- Participate in backlog refinement sessions and early architecture design sessions of a new feature.
- Participate in the elaboration of user stories and establishment of the non-functional requirements.
- Manage the configuration and use of environments (development, testing)
- Provide advice to different projects regarding the non-functional aspects of the solution
- Conduct performance and load tests, analysis results and supply recommendations
- Perform a capacity analysis
- Participate in the analysis, design and implementation of software solutions if necessary
- Ensure adequate documentation, code review and unit testing of new application codes as well as those already in place
- Help create, maintain and improve CI/CD pipeline
- Assist clients and business analysts to resolve implementation and production issues
- Tackle and identify potential problems in code and environments
- Troubleshoot, assign, support programmers in the investigation, and communicate results to clients
- Lead team meetings and facilitate problem solving
- Coordinate the implementation of applications and changes in multiple environments (development, testing and production)
- Act as an interface between the technical project team and project managers
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
- Knowledge of network and hardware infrastructure supporting software solutions (CPU, RAM, storage, routing, firewalls)
- Knowledge of advanced access security concepts, elasticity, PaaS, Cloud, DevOps
- Experience as a developer or software analyst in the software development field
- University degree in computer science or a field related to information systems or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Ability to work independently but still promote collaboration
- Ability to clearly articulate complex problems
- Sense of accountability, motivation and perseverance
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Good communication skills with clients and team members
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, English being the most critical, both verbally and in writing
- Mastery of concepts of configuration management
- Understanding of quality assurance processes
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Clustering and container technologies (ex: Openshift), high-availability & DRP (planning and execution)
- Knowledge ofmicroservice development using the Spring stack
- Experience with a large distributed transactional system
- Advanced knowledge of Java and J2EE
- Advanced knowledge of XML / XQuery / XPATH
- Experience with Eclipse
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and PLS SQL with Oracle
- Knowledge of REDIS NoSQL engine
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of J2EE concepts
- Experience WebLogic Application Server 12c
- Knowledge of Kafka distributed streaming platform
- Web Services systems inter-connectivity and performance
PREFERRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Experience with Oracle OSM / UIM
- Experience with Supply Applications (OSS)
- Experience with Agile methodology
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.