Conhece os nossos profissionais
CGI Insights you can act on
Descrição da Função:
SAP SD/MM with strong S/4 experience to support SAP practice initiatives, pre-sales activities, client demos and projects.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
The SAP SD/MM Solution Architect will join our CGI GTA SAP team and will work on SAP S/4 implementations, pre-sales activities, client demos and RFPs, build accelerators and innovative solutions in CGI Demo and Innovation Lab to build and support SAP solutions both on cloud and on-prem environment.
• Define and manage the architectural roadmap for one or more SAP systems and provide subject matter expertise in SD and MM domain to build SAP innovative solutions and accelerators to support rapid deployment.
• Design, configure and test core SD, MM functionalities in addition to S/4 new functionalities like Business partners, Credit management, Material ledger, Advance variant configuration, New table structures, GTS, embedded EWM and Fiori transactional and analytical apps
• Lead discussions in CGI SAP community, prepare presentations and training material & videos, present ideas & do client demos and mentor other team members
• Ready to learn and keep up with SAP latest trend and technology
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• 10+ years of SAP SD/MM (2+ years in S4HANA is must)
• Deep understanding and hand-on experience in designing, configuring and testing End to End Supply chain processes, MM / SD configurations and FICO, PP/QM/PS integration configuration in S/4 is must
• Comprehensive knowledge SAP Best Practices and professional knowledge of conception to realization is required
• Knowledge of BC sets, EWM, SAC, Data migration cockpit, New output management, Ariba, Fieldglass is plus
• SAP consulting and implementation experience in Telecom, Discrete manufacturing and/or Utilities business is preferred
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.