Meet our professionals
CGI UK Careers – Be Part of Our Story
A profound and radical change to traditional Asset Finance models is underway and at CGI, we are at the forefront of developing and implementing technologies and business processes that will shape tomorrows marketplace for Asset and Automotive Finance. We are one of the largest independent technology and business services companies in the world and can deliver exciting opportunities for you to build your career.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching), making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
We are searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Business Development Director for Asset Finance, focussed on Business Growth. Reporting to the Head of Asset Finance, this is a key strategic role, with the primary goal of driving business growth and executing on CGI’s future vision and go-to-market strategy for this dynamic sector.
• The primary goal of this role is to bring CGI’s end-to-end offering to new clients in the Asset Finance and Automotive Finance sector.
• You will take responsibility for seeking out and identifying new opportunities, building pipeline and delivering against a sales target with quality, profitable and sustainable wins.
• The establishing and nurturing of strong client relationships is key as you work to understand the clients’ business, the markets they operate in, challenges they face and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
• You will lead the shaping and developing of the CGI offering, steering the pursuit team to ensure that we secure the deal and that it contributes to our profitable growth.
• With a passion for innovation and creativity you will also contribute to and provide leadership of CGI’s go-to-market strategy, providing insight to the business on market trends affecting clients
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Successful candidates will be highly driven and creative individuals, able to identify and work with a range of customers, understand their needs, and develop business and technical solutions with them.
• You will have a proven record of accomplishment in generating new business (new client, new offering or new business area) in the Asset Finance and/or Auto Finance Sector.
• You will have a proven existing network of contacts at C-Level within target accounts within the Asset Finance and/or Auto Finance Sector.
• Also you will have demonstrable experience of selling a range of IT services including consultancy, major systems integration solutions, IP and managed services.
• You require knowledge and experience within Asset Finance current challenges and selling environments.
• You will have strong business acumen, strong collaboration, leadership and stakeholder management skills.
• You must be a self-starter, who can lead deals and manage matrix teams.
• You will be strong in relationship development and ongoing management, both internally and externally
- Business Development
- Business Strategy
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.