The ServiceNow Developer will play a key role in maturing the client’s ServiceNow platform, and as a result, the client’s service management practice. This individual will be the technical design lead for ServiceNow code and architecture, and work with key business units and process managers in order to build solutions and processes, supporting maintenance, continual service improvement, and new capabilities on the ServiceNow platform.
Vaše budúce úlohy a zodpovednosti:
• Technical designer for ServiceNow code and architecture, responsible for overall ServiceNow code quality
• Design, prototype, implement, test, and deploy business rules, technical solutions, such as client scripts, UI pages/actions/policies, scheduled job, import sets and transform maps, ACLs and notifications
• Develop custom integration components (SSO, CMDB, SAS connectors etc.) and integrate legacy systems with ServiceNow using mid-server, web services, chatops, email and other relevant technologies
• Develop existing and custom applications within ServiceNow including integrations with other applications
• Hands-on experience in Service Catalog/Service Portal modules
• Create and use update sets to move customizations between ServiceNow instances
• Design for and maintain a highly available and recoverable environment
• Provide administrative ServiceNow support, including advanced support via troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis
• Document, maintain and update policies, procedures and controls for the operation of the ServiceNow platform and its SDLC
• Responsible for reviewing requirements to ensure that they are provided in sufficient detail to be accurately estimated
• Work with process managers to fully understand business functionality, pain points, and areas of improvements
• 3+ years of experience of ServiceNow development
• 3+ years of experience in IT service management process design
• ServiceNow System Admin Certification
• Overarching understanding of ServiceNow Enterprise product suite
• Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: ServiceNow API’s, SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
• Ability to apply business concepts into a technical solution
• Web portal development skills, such as HTML, CSS, Angular JS, bootstrap
• Experience implementing the following Core Process Areas: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Request, and CMDB
• Ability to create reports using the standard reporting engine, plus metrics and SLAs
• Follow ServiceNow best practices (including scripting, security, implementation)
• Display aptitude in learning new modules based on training materials
• Experience with collaboration across functional borders enterprise-wise (i.e. within and outside of IT)
• Clear written and verbal communication skills
• ITIL foundation certification
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
• 3+ years ServiceNow administration in an enterprise environment
• 5+ years of experience of ServiceNow development
• 5+ years of experience in IT Service Management process design
• 2-4 year technical-oriented degree, or equivalent work experience with technical product and application support, or equivalent work experience with healthcare business processes
• ITIL Intermediate certification
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration and documentation skills
- Adobe CQ (Adobe Experienc Mgr)
- Adobe CQ (Adobe Experienc Mgr)
- Adobe Forms
Čo môžete od nás očakávať:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.