CGI are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer is to support and maintain a number of secure networks within our Space, Defence & intelligence area. The successful candidate must be willing to work in our Leatherhead office full-time and will require a minimum of SC clearance with a view of moving to HLC when required.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Aside from the technical aspects below, you must be willing to work across all areas, even if you lack the relevant technical experience, but are willing to learn. You will be reporting into a senior infrastructure engineer.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• You bring skills in Active Directory and group policies knowledge
• You have experience in server deployment and support
• You are willing to learn and cover support in a number of areas
• MS Active Directory
• Exchange experience
• Group policies/ security group management knowledge
• Server deployment & maintenance (Physical/Virtual)
• Network switching and routing
• Maintaining end user workstations
• Correct vetting (preferably HLC with MOD or HMG).
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.