We are currently looking for a candidate to fill a position within our SAP practice. As a SAP Business Intelligence Consultant, you will participate in the development of the BI activity within our practice in addition to interventions on our customer’s projects and / or AMS. If you like challenges and want to be part of a team that will make you grow, this opportunity is for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Provide planning and reporting solutions to ensure clients reporting needs are aligned to their business requirements.
• Perform business intelligence analysis by working with business units to determine, capture, and analyze business process and information requirements.
• Produce flow diagrams and process documentation; determine required data sources and element definitions; collect metadata; help identify and connect business rules; and facilitate business question development as well as draft reporting requirements.
• Define the solution architecture, design and configuration/development of extractors, staging objects, cubes, views and queries.
• Clarify the master data set up, configuration and integration strategies to develop tightly integrated solutions.
• Use BI tools to develop reusable objects (facts, attributes, metrics, filters, hierarchies etc.) for information products including reports, documents, dashboards and scorecards.
• Identify data quality gaps and develops a plan to close data quality gaps.
• Write system documentation, procedures, and product descriptions.
• Conduct performance tuning and provide post-implementation support.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Post-secondary degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
• Experience with several of the following is required:
• BW (mandatory)
• SAP BPC
• SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
• SAP Analytics Clouds
• Deep experience in SAP HANA data modeling using Calculation Views (Graphical and Scripted) as well as Virtual Data Models, HANA Data Provisioning and HANA security.
• Implementation/Migration experience of moving SAP BW to the SAP HANA platform as well as excellent experience with BW on HANA and BW/4HANA.
• Knowledge of SAP ECC data model and analysis is a must.
• Experience with the Business Objects suite of products including Analysis for Office, Lumira, Design Studio and Web Intelligence.
• Preferred candidates will have HANA Application/Implementation Certification as well as BW Certification.
• Deliver full life-cycle SAP reporting solutions (including Prepare, High Level Design, Detailed Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Support phases) in Business Intelligence (BI) using SAP HANA and Business Objects platforms or hybrid BW scenarios.
• Experience with SAP functional modules especially MM, PM, PS, PP, SD, FI/CO including t-codes, data structures and process flows.
• Knowledge of SQL or ABAP is an asset
• Proven ability to successfully communicate and collaborate with colleagues and business subject matter experts with demonstrated ability to conduct analyses and effectively communicate results.
• Experience writing business and technical documentation including proposals, architecture documents, and migration plans.
• Experience researching new and existing technologies to increase operational efficiency, performance and value.
• Strong team player, with excellent interpersonal & communication skills and ability to explain effectively complex technical concepts for business understanding.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to deal with abstract concepts and communicate these effectively through compelling written and graphical materials
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to work with both business and technical resources.
• Mastering French : Speak and writing capabilities is really an asset
Ideally, you'll also have
• A bachelor's degree and at least 5+ years of related work experience;
• Project and program management planning and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to supervise a cross functional / technical team through all phases of the BI technology life cycle.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.