Join Canada's largest IT Company as a Director, Consulting Expert in our SAP Practice, to support our clients and projects with expertise around S/4 HANA in the Greater Montreal Area
Since our founding in 1976, CGI has been at the forefront of change in the IT industry. Working with 77,500 IT professionals in more than 40 countries, CGI understands the challenges our clients face and has the experience to help them overcome these difficulties and achieve business results that drive performance and profitability.
Specifically in the SAP market, CGI gathers over 3500 consultants worldwide, supporting a larger variety of clients located in North America and Europe. With most of our SAP clients actively turning towards S/4 HANA transformation, we are looking for leaders that can support our expanding local SAP practice so we can continue to provide advisory, guidance and expertise to our client base as they face this new challenge.
As a SAP S/4 and C/4 HANA Solution Architect, you will be tasked to:
• Act as a strategic advisor to clients to ensure that migration projects deliver the expected business benefits;
• Provide technical leadership for successful solution design and implementation of all migration project activities;
• Lead all customer solution design workshops and provide oversight on all project solution documentation;
• Provide oversight on project implementation activities;
• Support Pre-sales activities to demonstrate and share CGI’s S/4 and C/4 HANA expertise as well as SAP migration and business process modernization methodologies and experience;
• Support RFP response processes for major SAP HANA migrations and business process modernisation projects;
• Support the detailed planning and budgeting of major SAP S/4 migration projects;
• Provide oversight on project implementation activities,
• Support the identification, selection and/or training of qualified project staff,
• Coach and train other CGI SAP Consultants and project managers.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role includes:
• Over 10 years of relevant experience with leading and performing as a Solution Architect and or delivery lead in leading IT Services Industry;
• At least 5 years of SAP experience especially with SAP S/4HANA, C/4HANA architecture and deployment models;
• Experience with SAP Functional and non-functional architecture with one of the S/4HANA modules (eg. FI, MM, SD) or with a SAP (ISU) industry solution would be an asset;
• Experience with Brownfield migrations of SAP Enterprise Applications from on-premise to Hyper-Scalar cloud; integration using SAP Cloud Platform, SAP SLT, SAP PI/PO or any other cloud integration technologies;
• Experience with selling and delivering solutions on SAP cloud Platform , Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud;
• Experience with SAP Data structures (SAP ECC and/or S/4 Data Models) and tools is an asset;
• Relevant industry experience in Manufacturing / public sector / energy is an asset;
• Bilingualism (English / French) is an asset;
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.