CGI is looking for an Intermediate Analytics Analyst for its fast-growing team in Regina to help our clients on their digital transformation journey.
This position is ideal for someone who is looking to assume a role supporting the delivery of analytics solutions to provincial and municipal governments, and commercial clients. The ideal person for this role has over 3 years of experience providing business intelligence, data management and analytics solutions, collaborating with data stakeholders in a team environment.
We help our customers with various types of projects covering a variety of different business scenarios including analytics strategy and analytics technology assessments, business intelligence, data governance and management, customer relationship management, asset management, and enterprise resource planning. As such, the Intermediate Analytics Analyst needs to have the skills to apply data architecture principles to different situations and be able to build close relationships with both client staff and CGI team members.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Understand and articulate client's data needs and requirements in a form consumable by other members of the technical team.
• Help drive innovation by understanding clients' data management processes and providing meaningful recommendations on how these processes could be improved.
• Apply your understanding of established and emerging analytics and data technologies.
• Demonstrate understanding of software development life cycles and the role of analytics and data architecture within them.
• Work within an agile delivery framework and effectively validate client analytics requirements, design, and test data and analytics modeling/visualization techniques.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience with complex data integration, NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, very large datasets, and unstructured data is an asset
• Proficiency with one or more visualization technologies (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, SAS, Microstrategy, OBIEE) highly desired.
• Experience working in a research methodology framework, and knowledge of R and/or Python would be an asset.
• Agile / Collaborative Method
• Development Life-Cycle
• Experience with technologies and platforms such as Git, Jenkins, Docker/Kubernetes, Angular, AWS
**MUST BE LOCAL TO REGINA POST COVID RESTRICTIONS**
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- Development Life-Cycle
- Angular 2
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.