CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 500 in Poland in 3 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.
If you join us at CGI, you will get the opportunity to become an owner, which means that you can influence your company's future, build success and take part of the values you contribute to create. As a owners, we are committed to what we do and it affects how we respond to our customers and each other. That is why we call our employees members. Because we are more than employees.
Do you also want to take part of a membership beyond the ordinary?
Your future responsibilities:
• The role involves design and solutioning for new Billing Projects using Oracle Utilities Products C2M/CC&B/MDM.
• Function as SME for Solution decisions, reviews and oversees design and development
• Control solution from start to finish and ensure high quality, innovative functional/technical design.
• Produce detailed solution architecture /specifications according to business requirements.
• Ensure the work is carried out according to standards, guidelines and regulations.
• Plans and Leads the Requirement Gathering Sessions with business. Coordinate with both Functional and Technical teams in the Gap analysis throughout the implementation phase.
• Participate in business development by providing key C2M/CC&B/MDM knowledge and strategies for addressing prospect business requirements, writing proposal responses and SOWs, and contributing to other proposal-related activities.
• Mentor/develop other consultants.
• Coordinate delivery of functional requirements and designs and timely receipt of complete and accurate work products from the off-shore development team.
• Oversee and approve all functional deliverables before delivering to the client.
• Contribute to reusable collateral/accelerators.
• Provide leadership to the implementation team by promoting consistency across the team, including methodology, deliverable templates, terminology, etc.
• Provide leadership and guidance in defining the C2M/CC&B/MDM solution landscape and strategy.
• Define and Maintain implementation guidelines and standards for OUAF products.
• Build an in-depth understanding of the client’s current and future business and the relationship of interdependent project work streams.
• Map stated client requirements to standard C2M/CC&B/MDM business processes (URMs and other formats) forming the basis of subsequent process-based discussions.
• Partner with client business leadership to seek input from larger client organization and educate this community on key changes to current processes.
• Provide utilities industry and OUAF Products best practice, through engagements in Oracle Utilities implementations across all regions.
• Clear & timely communication internally as well as externally with customers and partners
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Strong knowledge of Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter (C2M) or Customer Care and Billing (CC&B).
• At least 1 full life cycle experience in Design and implement the end to end Solution Strategy for any of the C2M/CC&B/MDM Solution.
• Should have strong process and implementation knowledge in below areas.
o Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF)
o Oracle Utilities Reference Model (URM)
o Customer Management
o Meter Data Management
o Payments and Collections
o Service Orders
o Case Management
• Demonstrated experience as C2M/CC&B/MDM solution architect or systems integration lead
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Knowledge of XML, SQL
• Oracle Utilities CC&B Implementation Specialist certification
• Oracle Utilities Customer Cloud Service
• Other Oracle Certifications
• Knowledge of other CIS or billing products in the market
• Project Management experience
• Contract of employment (If you have other preferences, let us know)
• Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
• Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
• Profit Participation Plan
• Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
• Creative Work (Autorskie koszty)
• Attractive training program: sharing knowledge, competence groups, tech seminars& hackathons, brownbags
• Attractive gifts and celebration of anniversaries
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI you has the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested” button at the top or bottom of the page.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.