We are seeking a motivated Senior-Level Automation Test Specialist with currently active Tricentis Tosca automation testing experience and performance testing experience to contribute to our development efforts. This individual would have a hybrid role of 1) creating Tosca test cases for new and existing applications as well as providing expert knowledge/guidance for test automation, strategy, and standards 2) taking ownership of performance test requests and be responsible for providing support and consultation, which would include experience with installation, set-up, configuration, and creation of automated performance tests (LoadRunner).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Development, implementation, and maintenance of automated Tosca test scripts
• Development, implementation, and maintenance of performance test scripts
• Resolve manual testing concerns and complex automation scripting and tool usage
• Performs needs analysis of applications and available testing tools
• Participates in the budget, audit, evaluation, consultation and review of products and processes
• Provide expert knowledge for implementation of new test automation/performance testing tools
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Technical degree preferred
• Tricentis certification (Automation Specialist Level 1 and 2) preferred
• At least 7 years of total experience within a technology (IT) environment
• At least 5 years of total experience in design, planning and execution of system testing strategies/tactics to ensure software quality at all stages of the SDLC/Agile effort
• Minimum of 1 year in a leadership role
• Minimum of 5 years hands-on test automation experience (UFT/Tosca)
• Minimum of 4 years of performance testing experience (Performance Center/LoadRunner)
• Minimum of 7 years hands-on of manual testing experience
• Experience with qTest and NeoLoad
• Experience working within a CI/CD pipeline (Azure DevOps, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
• Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming and web functionality testing
• Experience working with HP/Micro Focus Quality Center (ALM), Selenium, Eclipse
• Working experience of Dynatrace and JMeter
• Minimum of 3 years of SQL and XML
• Active senior/expert-level expertise with developing automated test scripts and leads or has led a team of QA testers
• Solid understanding of SDLC, Waterfall, and Agile
• Working experience of VBA/VBScript, PowerShell, ShellScript, C# .NET would also be a big plus for CI/CD Automation
• Development using scripting tools & languages
• Configuring/Setting up QA Technology environment
• Application Testing, Performance Testing, Mobile Testing, Security Testing, Smoke Testing, System Testing, etc.
• Producing Testing Documentation
• Application development tools & environments – Visual Studio, Eclipse, Xamarin, etc.
• Testing tools and environments
• Defining and supporting IT standards, procedures, and policies
• Presentations and technical discussions as the expert/senior-level role
• Other preferred tech: TFS, OTA API, Oracle, SQL Server
• Interests: Passion for QA, technology, and innovation
- Tricentis Tosca TestAutomation
- Tosca Automation Specialist
- Tosca Test Architect
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.