Client, a leading manufacturer based in US, is embarking on a sales transformation project. CGI will be establishing a core agile team with cross-functional expertise to support the customer’s MVP roadmap including backlog refinement, backlog grooming, data analysis. They will need to also be experienced with Agile DevOps helping the rest of the team adopt the best practice and tools.
This position can be based in CT, NY/NJ or Lafayette, LA.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Evaluate, identify and validate clients’ business needs and requirements
• Produce detailed written documentation, including business requirements documents, functional design documents, use cases and requirements traceability matrices, training documentation, user guides, and executive level presentations
• Meet tight project deadlines according to release schedules
• Managing and escalating issues/risks for resolution
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Manufacturing domain expertise and understanding
• Understanding of core manufacturing business functions and processes
• Experience as a Business Analyst involved in large implementations with cross-functional teams
• Expertise in requirements analysis, traceability, developing and prioritizing product backlogs, product roadmap, release planning, and supporting UAT
• Extensive experience defining features, use cases, use case flows and user stories from high level requirements
• Complex problem-solving skills (Sales + CPQ, O2C Process, New product introduction)
• Experience facilitating workshops (discovery, requirements gathering, backlog prioritization)
• Understanding and practice of Agile methodologies (Scrum / SAFe)
• Experience working with a globally dispersed implementation teams especially offshore
• 5+ years in the IT industry
• Experience with Agile
• Experience with DevOps (CI/CD)
• Experience working with Manufacturing Clients
• Experience working in digital transformation programs
• Experience working in Agile teams including participating in PI planning, Release/Sprint planning
• Experience working with globally distributed teams – especially offshore
• Experience in contributing to proposals/sales pursuits is a plus
• Experience / exposure to cloud technologies is a plus
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.