As an Industry Marketing Director, you will help drive growth in our emerging Commercial industries, with a focus on Manufacturing and Retail, through a combination of marketing and business development support programs. With expertise in commercial industries, you communicate CGI’s key value propositions in a way that resonates with the unique needs of those markets.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Translate industry priorities into an effective marketing strategy and plan
• Conduct relevant industry and market research, including support for our voice of the client program
• Support the development of new value propositions, positioning CGI uniquely in the market
• Envision, design, and support execution of integrated marketing campaigns to support the marketing plan
• Support impactful client interactions, including executive meetings, industry events and client conferences
• Help drive growth in our strategic accounts through account-based and deal-based marketing tactics
• Design and create marketing collateral, particularly thought leadership, client case studies and compelling digital content
• Work closely with Government Relations and Analyst Relations to influence key external stakeholders
• Serve as liaison to and manage a community of Commercial industry leaders across the U.S.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• 10+ years experience working in Marketing, consulting, and/or business development disciplines, preferably in an IT or professional services company
• MBA preferred, or equivalent experience
• A passion for and strong understanding of Commercial industries, including Manufacturing and/or Retail
• Proven leadership in running successful, integrated marketing campaigns
• Strong verbal and written communications, including the ability to write and present to executive audiences
• Past experience producing high-impact content (white papers, blogs, video, etc.)
• An ability to be highly collaborative, and work with a variety of people at all levels
• Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
• Flexibility to travel, as needed
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.