Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world.
We are growing our team and are looking to establish a center of excellence to deliver the best in class service to our many different clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Ability to manage multiple small teams & several client accounts
• Establish/Refine Delivery Processes
o Establish and continue refine delivery processes with a goal of streamlining process and procedures to ensure each client gets the same great experience
• Manage clients requests
o Keeping in touch on a regular bases to identify opportunities
o Manage and co-ordinate opportunities outside the team skills set
o Manage and secure resource augmentation
o Manage and secure resources for client projects
Ensure proper change, scope, risk and expectations management are applied
• Manage clients expectations
o Accessing client feedback to continue to improve service
o Incident management
o Customer satisfaction assessment survey
• Supervise Staff
o Mentoring and training
o Performance appraisals
• Project management Activities
o Project Manage small initiatives including setting the projects in CGI PSA
• Project and invoice administration
o Preparation of SOWs and contracts
o Project creation/extensions
o Create/Review/Approve invoices
o Financial review (SOX reviews)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A minimum of 15 years of IT related experience with a minimum of 5 years in managerial/supervision role
• A minimum of 5 years of industry experience
o in Personal Insurance and Casualty
o with a good understanding of a policy cycle and policy administration systems
o good understanding of Application Management
o good understanding Application Development
• Have strong leadership skills in order to motivate and lead the teams effectively and to ensure all team members have the knowledge they need to do their jobs well
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal, written, facilitation and presentation communication skills in English
• Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to perform successfully under limited supervision
• Clear English communication verbally and written skills
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Requires analytical skills and the ability to interpret information from numerous sources
• Must be detail-oriented
- Analytical Thinking
- Client Management
- Delivery Management
- Project Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.