CGI Federal is seeking a Data Scientist with AWS machine learning and artificial intelligence expertise. The candidate will have expertise in AWS Sage Maker suite of services and other AWS supporting services. The Data Scientist will work with our CTO team within the office of the CTO of a large government agency. We are seeking a strong SME that is able to apply ML/AI AWS capabilities to address complex use cases that are identified by the CTO and other business leads.
Vaše budúce úlohy a zodpovednosti:
• Data Science responsibilities including providing expertise and guidance of the application of AWS Sage Maker suite of services and related services
• Labeling data and/or confirming labeled data for use in ML processes
• The application of AWS Translate to provide translation services, leveraging localization options and customizations for the agencies context. Also provide text analytics expertise related to translation services
• Apply classification and regression concepts to model development for data analysis
• Provide guidance of the integration of APIs with applications and Service Design/Service Delivery Strategy support
• Apply appropriate supervised ML algorithms, e.g., XGBoost, Linear, nearest neighbor to model functions, relationships and dependencies
• Apply appropriate unsupervised ML algorithms, e.g., K-Means, Random Cut Forest depending on the use case and input data
• Apply Agent or Markov reinforcement algorithms depending on use case and data
• Apply Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms, e.g., Seq2Seq, to perform translation and other applications. Includes machine translation, modeling hyper parameters
• Programming: Python, SQL.
• Software: AWS AI/ML Services
• Experience selecting models, training models and executing models to achieve desired results
• Clustering/Segmentation (including K means and other ML methods).
• Tree-based models, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Time Series Modeling, T-tests.
• Experience in interpreting results from statistical and mathematical models.
• Experience in endpoint rendering, machine learning, and predictive modeling.
• Statistical modeling experience with strong team leadership and communication skills
• Programming: Python
• Software: Jupyter Notebooks and AWS ML algorithms and services
• Federal security credentials
• Master's degree and 8+ years of experience OR Bachelor's degree and 14+ years of experience
- Adobe CQ (Adobe Experienc Mgr)
- Adobe CQ (Adobe Experienc Mgr)
- Adobe Forms
Čo môžete od nás očakávať:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.