We are looking for Quality Engineer to join our growing team, to support and build solutions for global leader in the payments and transactional services industry. If you are experienced working for the large organization and would like to enhance further your skills to develop solutions for our client you are welcome to join our team
Your future responsibilities:
• Quality assurance of portal development
• Test automation
• Execution of manual tests
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Quality Assurance Skills:
• Reporting with Allure
• .net / C# for development of automated tests
Used technologies for development:
• Windows Server / Internet Information Server
• MSSQL Database Development
• .NET / C# programming
• ASP.NET MVC for web and API
• ASP.NET Web Forms
• Sitefinity CMS
• STS - Identity provider (will be replaced by Keycloak)
• Interfaces via RFC and SAP IDoc
CI / CD – Pipeline:
• TeamCity, build server
• Octopus Deploy, deployment server
• Artifactory, nuget and deployment artifact repository
• Contract of employment (If you have other preferences, let us know)
• Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
• Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
• Profit Participation Plan
• Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
• Creative Work (Autorskie koszty)
• Attractive training program: sharing knowledge, competence groups, tech seminars& hackathons, brownbags
• Attractive gifts and celebration of anniversaries
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 500 in Poland in 3 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.
If you join us at CGI, you will get the opportunity to become an owner, which means that you can influence your company's future, build success and take part of the values you contribute to create. As a owners, we are committed to what we do and it affects how we respond to our customers and each other. That is why we call our employees members. Because we are more than employees.
Do you also want to take part of a membership beyond the ordinary?
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI you has the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.